Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Thursday, May 30, 2019

Wednesday 5-29 Just Hanging Out

Just hanging around


We spent the day hanging around the house. 

After breakfast I was studying C1 moves on Taminations and I couldn't keep my eyes open so I went back to bed for a couple of hours. While I was sleeping Larry read.

When I woke up I did some Sudoku and finished studying Taminations. Then I worked out for an hour with Gold's Gym and Just Dance. I haven't worked out with Gold's Gym for over two weeks.


Sudoku


Working Out


In the evening we streamed another series from PBS called The Miniaturist. It was another three hours series. It was about a young new bride moving to Amsterdam in the 1600's to be with her husband. The husband gave her a mysterious dollhouse to occupy her. It was a good series. Then I watched a few episodes of Suits.

    

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth