Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Monday 7-31 Boating, Working Out and Dancing

Just have fun

In the morning Larry gave me a choice, go to the lake or go for a walk, I decided to go to the lake considering there was no wind. We got the boat ready and off to the lake we went. Once again the wind came up by the time we got to Roger's Park boat ramp. When I went to pick Larry up on the dock I had to go to the left of the dock considering the wind was coming out of the east. When Larry was aboard I cruised to the middle of the lake. It was too rough for skiing or wake boarding but it was ok for air chairing or wake surfing. We decided to wake surf, we both did a set and then we relaxed in the boat. After floating about a half hour we cruised back to the dock. Larry backed the trailer down the ramp and I put the boat on the trailer. Once the boat was out of the lake we wiped it down.


Boating on Lake Belton

After lunch I worked on my puzzle and Larry worked on the computer. A couple hours later I decided to workout on my Wii Fit. I tried to turn it on and it wouldn't turn on. Larry stopped working on the computer and worked to get my Wii Fit working. He checked out the power supply and there was nothing wrong with it. He put the Wii Fit back together and it worked. He doesn't know what happened. I thanked him and I was back in business. I worked out for a half hour with my Wii Fit program and a half hour with Just Dance then I went back to working on my puzzle. While I was working on my puzzle we watched our YouTube videos. When it was time for dinner I made a salad for Larry and myself.


Just Dance program

My Wii Fit program

In the evening we went to Sun City to dance with the Sundancers. This was our fourth day in a row to dance to Brad Caldwell. He is such a great caller and we are so lucky to be able to dance to him. The dance started out with six squares. There were five couples for an A tip. We had a super time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth