Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Saturday, August 12, 2017

Friday 8-11 Another 100 Degree Day

Another 100 degree day at the house

It got to 100 degrees at the house and in Waco it was 99 degrees at 5:00 pm. For a few days we had a break from the high 90s and low 100s, we had rain a few days ago and it didn't get out of the 80s. We still have about a month left of summer but I'm ready for it to cool off.

Before it got too hot Larry went outside and treated for bugs. When he finished he started back on his chair project. Today he removed the extra glue off the rest of the pieces on the chair then started fixing the damaged pieces with wood filler. He was busy all day on the project.

After lunch I went outside and watered my flowers. I looked at the bud and it looks like any day it will have a flower. By looking at it you can see a little purple in it. I worked on my puzzle all day. When I started working on the puzzle I wrote that there wasn't a poster and that the front of the box wasn't accurate on what the puzzle should look. Well, yesterday I realized that the back of the box showed what it looked like. This was a big surprise.


What my puzzle looked like at the end of the day

In the evening we watched our YouTube videos and watched the last two episodes of The Last Tycoon. We liked the series very much until the last episode when it left you with a cliff hanger. Amazon only has one season of The Last Tycoon, I guess that's why they left it open in case they do another season of it. 

We stayed around the house all day and kept cool under the air conditioner. LIFE IS GOOD!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth