Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Monday 8-7 A Rainy Day

I love the rain
Yesterday the weatherman predicted that rain would come at 2:00 this morning but it came in around 11:00 last night. I was crawling into bed when I saw lightening but I didn't hear the rain. By the morning it was raining steadily but not too hard. When Larry got up he could saw the lightning via the security camera and he also heard thunder. I'm usually a lite sleeper but I never heard the thunder. When I got up the rain was still falling. 

After breakfast the rain slowed down a little so Larry and I went to town to do our weekly grocery shopping at HEB. After grocery shopping we went across the street and got our mail. A couple weeks ago we were shopping for a shaving kit bag and Walmart was out of stock on the large size bag so after getting our mail we walked to Walmart to see if they got the bag back in stock. We were out of luck, they still didn't have it. The next stop was Dollar Tree to pick up some cookies. When we finished doing our shopping we went home.

I spent the afternoon working on my puzzle and doing some Sudoku. After a couple of hours I worked out on my Wii Fit for a half hour and Just Dance for forty-five minutes. While I was doing my stuff Larry finished a book and started another one. We watched our YouTube videos. 

The rain stopped late in the afternoon so Larry and I went to Sun City to square dance with the Sundancers. They had six squares for mainstream and four squares for plus. After the dance Brad called an A tip, there were five couples. We had a great night of dancing. LIFE IS GOOD!!!! 

    

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth