Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Thursday, August 17, 2017

Wednesday 8-16 Where did my flower go?



When I finished having breakfast I looked out the back door and noticed the marigold that I have been watching grow was gone, I was very surprised, I said, "My flower is gone?" Larry got out of his chair and looked out the door. Then we both went outside to check the damage. The flower was gone and most of the leaves on the stem. The stem was still standing. I guess the deer came back, not only did they eat the flower they also ate most of the other plants. I was upset but I still watered what was left. At least I enjoyed the flower for a couple of days. Next year I'll have to put a fence up around the planter or plant the flowers we have in the front yard.


The flowers we planted in the front yard

After checking out the flowers we went to our dentist for our six months cleaning. When we finished we made a couple of stops before going back to the house.



Going to the dentist
  
When we got home I made lunch. Then I mowed the front yard considering it was our week to mow. Afterwards I did a little weedeating around the tree. Larry blew off the lawn mower and porch. 


Mowing the front yard

After we finished our yard work we stayed around the house. Larry did a couple of little projects. The other day when we were at Louise's Larry connected her computer speakers to her new Alexa only to discover the speakers didn't work. Today he decided to see if he could figure out what was wrong with them, he found that the power supply had gone bad. He had a suitable power supply in his things and by cutting off and splicing in the connector from the old power supply he was able to get them to work. He also glued a couple more pieces of the chair together. While he was doing his projects I worked on some Sudoku.

In the evening we watched our YouTube videos and a couple more episodes of Endeavour. While watching television I did laundry. Then I worked out with Just Dance for a half hour. We had a very good day.

Doing laundry

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth