Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Tuesday 8-1 Doing Weekly Chores

Summer is almost over

We started the day by going for a walk along Nolan Creek. We walked for about an hour. We started at Yettie Polk Park and walked to Confederate Park and back, we then continued towards the University of Mary Hardin-Baylor, the other day we turned around at the bridge but today we decided to cross the bridge and walk all the way to the university. As we were walking towards the university we saw a couple walking and a neighborhood dog had joined them on their walk. When we were headed back to car he decided to join us considering the other couple had left. He walked with us from Harris Community Park back to Yettie Polk Park then he went down the hill to get a drink of water and we got in the car. When he came back he noticed we were gone so he ran down the trail the way he came from looking for someone else to walk with. We had a very nice walk and saw a lot of people using the trail. 

After our walk we went to HEB and did our weekly grocery shopping, next we swung by the UPS Store and checked our mail. After picking up the mail homeward bound we went. After putting the groceries away I made lunch.

When we finished lunch I worked on my puzzle for about an hour. Then I did laundry, vacuumed the house, cleaned the bathrooms and did dishes. When I finished doing my weekly chores I worked out for a half hour. After my workout I went back to my puzzle and I did my daily challenges.


Doing chores

At 4:00 I decided to fix dinner. We barbecued baby back ribs and corn on the cob. After dinner we watched our YouTube videos and our two weekly shows on PBS (The Tunnel, Grantchester) and an episode of Frontline, which was about four people they followed for a year that were on parole. It was very interesting. Then we called it a night. We had a very good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth