Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Thursday, July 20, 2017

Wednesday 7-19 Halfway Through the Summer



Well, we're halfway through the summer and only had three official 100 degree days. 

I woke up early this morning considering Larry had a follow up appointment with his oral surgeon at 8:30. It went very well and hopefully we're finished going to see a dentist for awhile. After seeing the dentist we went grocery shopping for the week at Walmart. We didn't need much and Walmart was on the way home.

When we got home I put the groceries away and then worked on my puzzle. Larry did a little reading. After lunch I took a hour nap and then worked out for an hour with Gold's Gym and Just Dance. After working out I worked on my annual book and Larry read.

Having fun working out

For dinner I barbecued a hamburger for Larry and a Fiesta Jalepeno salmon pattie for me. Then we got ready to meet up with Louis to go to Allemande Hall for A dancing with the TIPS Club. We had seven couples so we switched out. We stayed after because the group decided to put a coat of oil on the floor to protect it. We had another fun night with our friends. 


Square dancing with friends 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth