Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Friday, July 28, 2017

Thursday 7-27 Another Day of Boating

Boating on Belton Lake from Roger's Park

The wind was gone at the house this morning so Larry and I got the boat ready to go to the lake. By the time we got to the lake, which was only ten minutes the wind had come up a little. While Larry parked the truck I put up the bimini top and then I picked him up at the boat dock. The lake wasn't flat and we hadn't water skied but twice this years so out came the ski. I think Larry skied in rougher water considering I was pulling him against the wind. When he finished I took my turn. After resting a little Larry and I assembled the Air Chair. We both did a set on the chair. After being at the lake about an hour we called it a day. We had a great time on the water.

Larry Air Chairing

After lunch I cleaned the house and did dishes and a load of clothes. I worked on my puzzle, this puzzle is a lot more complex than Terry Redlin Evening Surprise. Majestic has 2000 pieces, a lot of colors and it didn't come with a poster and the box doesn't show the whole puzzle. But I'm still having fun assembling the puzzle on my down time.


Majestic Puzzle

In the evening Larry and Patricia met up with us at the house to go to Sun City for A dancing with the Sundancers. We had enough people for two squares and an extra man. The evening was run by computer so when Dan was scheduled to dance the lady from the couple that was sitting out would dance with him. The man that was sitting out would run the computer. We had a super time.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth