Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Friday, July 14, 2017

Thursday 7-13 What a Wonderful Day



We had a wonderful day. We didn't do too much but we had fun.

In the morning Larry asked if I wanted to go to the lake. I said no considering he just got his tooth pulled out and where there is still an open wound, don't want him to get some kind of an infection. He probably should stay out of the lake for a few days. 

We stayed around the house all day. I cleaned the house considering I didn't do it last week. I worked on my annual book and worked on my puzzle. Larry started reading another book. 

The other day when we were at Aldi I picked up some coconut shrimp so for dinner I baked them in the oven. Yesterday Larry couldn't eat anything solid so he was happy when he was able to eat solid food today as long as it wasn't hard. For lunch and dinner he had a bowl of soup. I shared my coconut shrimp with him. 

In the evening Larry and Patricia came to the house so we could go to Sun City to dance A with the Sundancers. We were shy one person to make two squares so we switched out. The people that were sitting out would dance the next tip and three ladies switched out to be a dance partner with the gentleman that didn't have a partner. The dancing was very challenging and fast. There was a move that was called that the Sundancers didn't know how to do. We danced the same move yesterday with the TIPS Club so Larry helped them with it. The move was all four couples ping pong circulate twice. We had another wonderful night of dancing with the Sundancers.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth