Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Tuesday 7-18 Special Visitors

Did you have a good day?

I woke up with a headache and my stomach was a little upset. I took a couple of aspirins and antacids and went back to bed. I finally decided to crawl out of bed around 8:30 Larry was busy working on another project in his workroom. I went in his workroom to see what was going on. Yesterday, when we were playing with his new plate for wake surfing he decided he wanted to experiment with a bit larger plate so he was working on modifying his current plate. I told him I would leave him in peace and go eat some breakfast. 

After I finished eating breakfast Larry asked if I wanted to go to the lake, I told him that my allergies were still bothering me. It was a very nice morning for the lake, the wind was very lite. We stayed at home.

After lunch I still wasn't feeling well so I laid down for an hour. While I was laying down Larry read. When I got up I worked out for an hour using my Wii fit for a half hour and Just Dance for a half hour. Then I worked on my book until it was time for dinner.

In the evening we watched our YouTube videos and finished watching the first season of Night Manager. The series was very good. Before watching Night Manager we had special visitors. A doe and her two fawns decided to visit us. They were at the side of house so we went to the master bathroom and watched through the window. The doe saw us and kept watching us while her babies ate. She was watching us for a few minutes when we decided to let her eat in peace. After we left the window the deer decided to walk along the side of house to the backyard. We watched them grazing in the yard. They were grazing around the planter where I planted my flowers. One of the fawns decided that it wanted to check out the flowers and we tapped on the window to get their attention. They looked up and watched us. Then they figured we weren't a threat so one of the fawns and the doe decided to eat my flowers, Larry opened the back door and the deer ran towards the trees. They stopped at the tree line and waited to see if we were going to come out but we didn't. Then they continued their walk into the trees. We had a very nice day.


Mama keeping an eye on us during her visit

The two fawns that visited us

   

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth