Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Sunday, July 16, 2017

Saturday 7-15 Just Another Great Day


We had another great day. 

This morning we went to HEB, The UPS Store to check our mailbox and then to Walmart, we didn't really have to go but it gave us a reason to get out of the house. 

We spent the rest of the day at the house. Larry worked on reprogramming our universal remote control for all of our entertainment devices, getting the new Roku motivated him. I worked on my puzzle and my book, then I worked out for an hour with Gold's Gym and Just Dance. My "new" Wii Fit was actually used and the characters from the previous family were still in the program. When I finished my workout I asked Larry if he could remove them and he figured out how. Now I'm the only character on the menu. Thank you, Larry.

In the evening we watched our YouTube videos and a movie off Amazon called Paper Man. It was a comedy starring Jeff Daniels as a washed up writer who forms a friendship with a teenager. It was a good movie. After the movie we started watching a series called The Night Manager, which is based on a novel by John le Carre'. It's a spy series, so far I like it. We had a very good day.    

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth