Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Wednesday, September 21, 2016

9-20 Doing Projects

Things to do
We spent the morning doing projects around the house. Actually Larry was doing projects and Flo and I kept him company. The first project he did was finish up painting my shoes by putting white stars on them, they came out outstanding. When we were in Smithville a couple weeks ago Larry noticed that the caulking in the seams of the Minnie had come loose in a couple of places so his next project was to fix this. First he had to scrape the old caulk out, then he cleaned the areas and finally he put new caulk in the seams. The last project was caulking the backdoor threshold, he has been thinking about doing this for a long time but it was such a small thing he just never seemed to get to it.

Stars Larry used for the shoes
The finished shoe project
Cleaning around the seam after removing old caulk
Removing the old caulk
Putting new caulk in seam
Cleaning the back threshold

Caulking the back threshold
After lunch Larry and I went to the gym. I was sore from water skiing yesterday so I only worked out for about a half hour on a few machines (hip abduction, abdominal crunch, adcoaster and glute). After the workout I did a little stretching. Next we went to Walmart to do a little grocery shopping. When we got home Flo was happy to see us. After relaxing I did a little housework. While I was doing the housework Larry cleaned his workroom and Flo went outside to sun. She is still recuperating from her swim yesterday.

Flo enjoy the sun
In the evening we watched YouTube videos and the sixth episode of The American Life. This episode was 50 minutes long, it was interesting, they did a story of seven different John Smiths, the most common name in the United States. After watching this show we watched an Amazon pilot called I Love Dick, it wasn't very good. Then we started another series called Mr. Robot which was a USA original series, it's a bit like the movie The Matrix. We watched two episodes and liked it so far. Afterwards I worked on my book and played computer games until it was time to go to bed.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth