Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Friday, September 16, 2016

9-15 WooHoo, Finished my Puzzle

Tropical Paradise
This morning there was no wind so we got the boat ready to go to Lake Belton. This was the second day this week. Usually in September we're on our Fall Trip so we're thrilled to still be boating. We were at the lake for about an hour. There were only six vehicles in the parking lot, that includes ours. While at the lake we waked surfed and enjoyed the lake from in the boat. The lake was flat and we were going to water ski but we didn't want to get too tired considering we're going to A2 lessons with the Sundancers tonight. When we were loading the boat back on the trailer we saw Flo's new friend fishing off the bank but I didn't get a chance to say hi to him. After wiping down the boat we went home. When we got home we put the boat in the garage, hung out our vests and towels to dry and put the truck in the garage. Once again Flo was laying at the door waiting for us. When it was time for lunch I heated up the pull pork I made last night. Larry had a sandwich and I had a wrap. 

Lake Belton this morning
Larry having fun wake surfing
Having fun wake surfing
After lunch Larry took me to Planet Fitness so I could workout. I wasn't going to go to the gym but I didn't go yesterday so I felt I should go today. I did the treadmill for a half hour and worked out on the weight machines. Larry read and studied for our lessons. We were at the gym for an hour. After saying hi to Flo I worked on my puzzle for an hour and a half. Larry read some more. Flo slept, she is still trying to recuperate from her swim yesterday. 


We left the house to go to Sun City for our A2 lessons at 3:45, it takes us an hour to get there. As we were leaving I fed Flo her dinner considering we weren't going to be home between 9:00 and 9:30. We learned six new moves tonight and had a couple of practice tips on the moves we learned. We had a great time. On the way home we stopped by Denny's for dinner. We hadn't been to Denny's in a long time. We shared their Chicken Philly Melt with French fries and a Caramel Apple Crisp for dessert, delicious meal. When we got home I went back to working on the Tropical Paradise Puzzle. I was very close to having it finished and I couldn't wait, I finished it within a half hour. It took me a little over three weeks to complete. It would have take less time but I didn't work on it every day and sometimes not for days. It all depends on what we were doing. I had a great time assembling the puzzle. The next puzzle is Country Music and I can hardly wait to get started. While I was doing this Larry read a little more. After finishing the puzzle I worked on my annual book and played computer games until it was time to go to bed. LIFE IS GOOD!!!!!!!    

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth