Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Sunday, June 5, 2016

6-4 A Day of Rest and Relaxation

Relaxing Day
We didn't have anything to do in town and it was going to rain so we hung around the house. Larry and I read most of the day. In the afternoon I took Flo for a walk around the block. It was humid but it wasn't hot. I wore her out, she had to rest three homes away from the house. Our neighbors drainage ditch had water in it so she walked in it and drank some water. I told her not to drink too much considering it had a film on the top. She was so tired she refused to go the rest of the way home. She stood in the water and then she laid down in it. While I was waiting for her to finish her rest a neighbor came by with a truck and asked if we needed a ride home. I told him it was ok we were almost home, I thanked him for his concern. Flo got up as soon as he stopped so when he left we continued our walk home. She is exhausted and I feel guilty for walking her too far.  I worked on my jig saw puzzle. We watched the weekly GizWiz show, Chad and Dick talk about different electronic devices. We watched YouTube videos about RV'ing, some were interesting and some were funny. Some of the videos had been viewed by 10's of thousands of folks, others by less than 20. Can you believe some people live full time in vans? Not only that but some of these RV/Van folks are in Canada where the winters are brutal. There are videos on YouTube for anything you can think of, some of the videos are really good and some are not. Want to know how to fix something, there is probably a YouTube video on it. In the evening we watched the second episode of Endeavour second season. We had a very relaxing day.

Watching Television

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth