Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Wednesday, June 29, 2016

6-28 Mowing, Housework and Relaxation





We didn't have anything on our schedule to do. I crawled out of bed and made breakfast for Larry and me. Larry had already been up for about an hour. Larry said that the weather forecast indicated we were going to get rain in the afternoon. It wasn't hot yet so we decided to mow the yards. I was only going to mow the front yard considering the backyard sprinklers had ran this morning but I was already sweating so I decided to mow both yards. Last week we mowed one half of the backyard one day and the other half a couple days later, today I wasn't too hot so I did the whole backyard. While I was mowing Larry weedeated, blew off the driveway, the porches and garage. Then he put his tools away from our sprinkler project. While we were working in the yard Flo hung out in the garage. When we finished doing our yard stuff we relaxed and had lunch. After lunch I took a nap.

Mowing the yards
While I was napping it started to thunder and it sprinkled a little so I decided to get up. After getting up I did some housework. I vacuumed and washed the floors and Larry read. When I finished the housework Flo decided she wanted to go outside to sun. It was overcast so she didn't have sun but she had a great time just laying outside.
Cleaning the house
In the evening we relaxed and watched television. We watched YouTube videos about RV living and Why I Stopped, which were why people stopped doing things. Then we watched a short movie called Hank and Asha, this was a love story that accures through videos between two people from different countries and cultures. Hank was an American and Asha was from India. We watched a documentary called The Birth of The Tramp, which was about Charlie Chaplin. Afterwards we watched some old music videos on YouTube.
Relaxing
 







No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth