Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Thursday, June 30, 2016

6-29 Just Another Summer Day

Another Hot Summer Day
This morning Flo pestered us about going somewhere so we decided to take her swimming at Nolan Creek. When we got to the creek I got out of the car and was going to let Flo out but when Larry noticed the creek was up and running fast, he also saw that it looked nasty and there was a lot of stuff floating down stream. Yesterday Central Texas had rain showers, west of us they received a couple of inches but at our house we only had a few sprinkles. That's why Nolan Creek was up so Flo was disappointed. On the way home we detoured by the storage center so Larry could take a couple of measurements on the Minnie. He has been thinking about the air springs he installed and wants to make it easier to monitor the air pressure. He had an idea and wanted to make sure it would work. I got out and opened the door of the unit for him, once he started to take measurements I went back to the car to wait. I stayed up too late last night and I was tired. It didn't take him long. When he got back into the car he ribbed me about leaving him. He usually bounces his ideas off of me but today I left him alone. When we left the storage center we didn't head directly home, we went by a Lake Belton boat ramp to see if possibly Flo could go swimming but it was locked and the water was almost to the highway so we left and went home.

Working Out to Wii Sports
After lunch I took a two hour nap. While I was napping Larry read and Flo went outside to do a little sunning. When I woke up I worked out using Wii Sports for 45 minutes. In the evening we went to Georgetown to dance with the Shirts 'n' Skirts club. Tonight Dan Clairmont did the calling. There were seven squares. Dan called seven tips and in between each tip he played one song. Dan did do one line dance between the fourth tip. I did the line dance with a few other ladies but by the time it ended I was the only one dancing. We had a fun time dancing and visiting with friends.

Terry and Lynn waiting for the next call
Ruth Ann and Terry squared up and ready to go
Terry Promenading home
Friends having fun square dancing to Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth