Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Friday, June 24, 2016

6-23 Just Another Wonderful Day

What a wonderful day!!!
We had a very relaxing day. We started the day by loading Flo into the car and  going to do our weekly grocery shopping at HEB. When we got home I put the groceries away and a bit later we had lunch. After lunch I worked on my puzzle until I couldn't keep my eyes open so I took a nap. While I was napping Larry started reading a book. When I woke up I vacuumed the house and then I worked on my puzzle. It got into the high 90s today, too hot to do anything outside.

Weekly Shopping at HEB
In the evening we watched television. We streamed a movie and a documentary on Amazon. The movie was Trumbo, which was about Dalton Trumbo. He was a top screenwriter in Hollywood in 1947 until he was blacklisted due to his political beliefs. It was a good movie. The documentary was called Be Fruitful & Multiply, it was about four ultra-Orthodox women and their beliefs on children. It was very interesting and informative. After watching television I worked on my puzzle until it was time for bed.

Watching Television.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth