Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Thursday, April 21, 2022

Wednesday 4-20 Another Rainy Day

 

Rainy Day

We had another rainy day. On our spring trips we usually get some rain but this year we have gotten way more than normal. The nice thing is today was not that cold. We had a morning temperature in the 40s and highs in the 60s.

The rain came in around 3:00 am and stopped around 2:00 pm. When it stopped we still had cloud covering with a little misting and at times we could still hear thunder. The rain is suppose to come back in the early morning. 

When it stopped raining I went down and paid for another two nights.

We stayed in the Minnie and read. I did go outside to do some of my steps. I ended up doing 17.000 steps which put me in 6th place with 70,000 steps. I'm 5,000 behind for the week but that's ok. 

We're still having fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth