Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Friday, April 22, 2022

Thursday 4-21 Overcast Humid Day

 

Overcast Day

The rain came back around 2:00 am and was gone by 7:00 am. The clouds stayed around all day, which made it humid. By mid-afternoon the streets were drying. 

We spent the day reading. Yesterday, I started to read Lord Edward's Archer by Griff Hosker. I finished it today. It was a historic fiction novel about knights, kings and archers. There was a lot of blood and gore but it was very well written. I like reading novels like this. Then I started to read the 16th book of the Guido Brunetti series.

It's really hard to be motivated to do any exercise when you've been sitting around and reading. After dinner I forced myself to go for a walk. I walked around the park for a couple of hours to get some of my steps done. During my walk I saw a deer and met a lady from Houston. By the time I finished my walk I was sweaty and my clothes were sticking to me because of the humidity. I ended up doing 27,000 steps, which put me in 5th place in my group. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth