Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Tuesday, April 5, 2022

Monday 4-4 Rainy Day

Camping at Lake Fort Smith State Park

Rain came in early in the morning while we were sleeping. It stayed around all day. We didn't do anything other than keep dry.

I did play my computer games. I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong and the Event: Tri Peaks Adventure of 20 games. It took me 3 hours, 18 minutes and 10 seconds. It took me a couple of hours to complete the 19th Expert game. This put me in 16th place in my group.

Larry and I spent the day reading on our Kindles. I finished the eighth book of Guido Brunetti and started the ninth book. Larry finished a book he started yesterday and finished another one that he started today.

The rain was steady but it was ok, we knew the rain was coming so we made sure we were staying somewhere with power, we also have cell service so we can connect to the internet. Most areas need the rain so I'm not complaining.

Since I mentioned cell service,,, our cell phone is on Verizon and so far this trip it has not been reliable. We have not had Verizon service in most of the campgrounds, fortunately our hotspot is on AT&T and it has had service in most places. In our current campground once again Verizon does not work but our hotspot on AT&T does. This is why we like to have access to both services, sometimes one works and the other doesn't.

I ended up doing only 7,000 steps, which put me in 7th place in my group. I have a lot of catching up to do to get to 175,000 steps for the week. 

We had a relaxing day.

Keeping dry with a good book




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth