Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Thursday, April 14, 2022

Wednesday 4-13 Rain and Sunshine

 

Rainy day

We woke up with the temperature in the mid 60s. By 7:00 the rain came in. It stayed around until 2:30 and the sun came out at 4:00. It became a beautiful day. Supposed to get down to almost freezing tonight.

With all the rain and wind we were happy to be at Berryville City Park, having electricity is a big plus. We spent most of the day reading. Larry finished one book and started another one. I started reading the 13th book of Guido Brunetti. I skipped the 12th book because we didn't have it. I found it on Amazon and it was only $1.99 so we bought it. I did my Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. Then I did the Event: World Tour Mini of 10 games. It took me 57 minutes and 49 seconds, which put me in 15th place in my group.

Berryville bathhouse and visitor center

As soon as the rain went away I walked around the park for a half hour to get some of my steps. After dinner I walked around for another hour. I finished doing my steps in place on and off all night. Larry thought I was crazy because it was cold. But I bundled up and put gloves on and ended up doing 27,000 steps, which gave me the total of 75,000 steps for the week so far. This put me in 3rd place in my group.

For dessert I baked cookies. Even though it rained it was still had a great day.

    


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth