Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Tuesday, April 12, 2022

Monday 4-11 Rainy Day

 

 


Camping

We had rain most of the day. We were so glad we didn't have any severe weather. It started raining early in the morning while we slept and stopped about 3:30 pm. It was hard at times but it didn't keep us from having a good night sleep. We knew that the rain was coming, that's why we decided to stay at Dam Site River Campground for at least two nights. 

Today was mostly a stay inside day. I played my computer games. I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. Then I moved onto the Event: Free Cell Mini of 10 games. It took me 1 hour, 8 minutes and 51 seconds, which put me in 22nd place in my group. Our internet is slow but I'm glad we have it so I can play my games and blog. We read most of the day.

After dinner I went on an hour and a half walk to the dam and around the campground I ended up doing 22,000 steps, which put me in 5th place. This is pretty good considering all the rain. 

We have been on the road for 23 days. We spent the first week in Oklahoma and the last two weeks we have been in Arkansas.

We have had an outstanding trip so far with just a little rain.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth