Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Friday, December 29, 2017

Thursday 12-28 A Cold Day

It's cold outside

We woke up to another cold morning and it was cold all day, it never got out of the 40s.

This morning we had an A workshop with Joe Saltel at Tropic Star. When there is a morning dance its called a Donut Dance and the caller brings donuts but when it's  a workshop there are no donuts. Before going to the workshop we had a mini waffle for breakfast. After breakfast we had a couple hours to kill so we read. 

There were nine couples for the workshop, we sat out the last tip. Joe went over a few moves people were having trouble with. We had a fun time.


Tropic Star Hall's Christmas Tree

In the afternoon we went to the Peppermint Palace at EL Valle Del Sol in Mission to dance A with Bronc Wise. There were exactly enough people for six squares. Bronc called a lot of DBD moves which made the dance challenging. We had a great time dancing with friends.


Yasuko Anderson and me at the Peppermint Palace

Every evening  at 7:00 J-5 RV Park has an activity going on in their club house. A group gets together to play games, bingo or card bingo. Tonight the calendar had games scheduled so I went down to check it out. I was pleasantly surprised that they were doing card bingo. It cost $2.00 to play. There were thirteen people and we played twelve rounds. I won two of the rounds. I shared my first bingo with another lady so I won $1 but the second bingo I won $3. I ended up winning $4, which paid for my entry fee plus $2. I had a lot of fun playing with the group. While I was playing bingo Larry stayed home and read. We had a super day.


Playing Bingo


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth