Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Thursday, December 21, 2017

Wednesday 12-20 Beautiful Sunny Day

I'm back!!!!!

After a few days of nasty rainy weather the clouds went away and the sun came out. It got up to 69 degrees at our house.

Larry took me to the new Stars Wars Movie: The Last Jedi. Normally when we go to movies we go to one of the theaters in Temple but they didn't have an early showing of this movie, Harker Heights is only about 20 minutes away and their first show was at 9:00. The movie was about 2 and a half hours. We liked the movie a lot.

Let's go to the movies


After the movie we went back to the house where I heated up leftovers for lunch. During the afternoon I read and worked on my book. Larry played with the Alexa and the Mini.

When it was time for dinner I decided to barbecue hamburgers on the charcoal grill. They came out delicious. Along with the hamburgers we had corn. During the evening we watched YouTube videos and a movie off of Amazon called The Magnificent Seven. It was an action western starring Denzel Washington, Chris Pratt and Ethan Hawke. We enjoyed the movie. We had a great day.


   

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth