Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Thursday, February 16, 2017

Wednesday 2-15 Wonderful Wednesday

What a wonderful Wednesday!!! The rain was gone and the sun was out. It started out about 40 degrees and the temperature didn't get out of the low 60's. We started the day out by going for an hour walk to Temple Lake Park. We have done this walk many times but today we changed the route. We started from the house and went to the boat ramp where we continued on the old road to Temple Lake Park. When we get to the back gate we usually turn around and head back but today we continued our walk through the park. Once through the park we walked the main road that enters into the park to our street and walked that back to the house, made a very nice loop.

The remains of one of the bathrooms at Temple Lake Park
Temple Lake Park playscape
One of the ramadas at the park
As we were walking I took pictures. The wind was blowing so it made Lake Belton rough, it was rough enough that it was starting to whitecap. Most of Temple Lake Park is closed due to the damage from last springs flooding, the only area that is open is the boat ramp. the Corps has knocked down the two bathrooms that were damaged but the remains are still there. They have cleaned up the playground so people can use it. After leaving the park our walk took us up a steep hill, we had to slow down to catch our breath. When we got home we were tired.

Fresh bread
Last night when I went to bed I took a loaf of bread out of the freezer so it could rise. I thought by the time I got up in the morning it would be ready to bake but it wasn't. When we got back from our walk it was ready and in a half hour we had fresh baked bread. It was delicious
.  
Before lunch I went outside with Flo so she could do her thing. While I was watching her she decided to walk across the street and refused to come home so I got her leash and tried to get her home. When she refused I decided to take her on a walk. We were on the way home when Larry showed up in the car, he was worried where we were. I was glad he came to get us considering Flo was tired. I had walked her too far.

When we got home we had lunch. We left Flo in the car considering we were going to go to town after lunch, we needed to get Flo more food, and do some grocery shopping. After doing our shopping we checked our mail and picked up the Minnie and the car dolly. By the time we got the dolly in the garage Flo was ready to go in the house.

After putting the groceries away I worked out with Just Dance for an hour and fifteen minutes. It was longer than I planed but that was ok. While I was working out Larry installed the CPAP DC converter box he built in the Minnie.

In the evening we watched YouTube videos and watched one of our DVD called Batman Begins. We had a very relaxing evening.
     

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth