Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Monday 2-13 Spring is Getting Close

Doing a little yardwork
It's suppose to rain tomorrow and Larry wanted to spray preemergence. Last year the weeds in our yard got out of control and Larry worked on it all summer to get it back under control. When we got back from the valley Larry noticed some weeds growing in the gravel around the house. He treated those weeds with a weed killer the other day when I mowed. We are already seeing some weeds in the yard. He had ordered Surflan A.S., a preemergence off the internet and received it. This morning he used the new sprayer we bought at Tractor Supply and sprayed the yards and the gravel around the house. He knows that it won't kill the weeds we already have but it will prevent more from coming up. One good thing about the preemergence he used was it was orange and you can tell where you sprayed. He chose today to spray because it is suppose to rain tomorrow and the directions on this chemical says that it should be watered in with a minimum of 1/2 inch of water within 21 days of applying. While he was spraying I kept Flo in the house so she wouldn't get the chemical on her but when he was spraying the backyard I took her out on the back porch so she could watch him.

The Preemergence
Spraying the backyard
Spraying the gravel that goes around the house
After lunch I put the rest of the Appleton Farms Pulled Pork in a crock pot then I laid down for an hour and a half. I checked on the pork after a couple of hours and decided to let it slow cook a couple more hours considering last time it was a little tough. While I was waiting for the pork to finish I worked out for an hour on my Wii Fit and Just Dance. For dinner we had wraps with the pork. The pork came out very tender this time.

Working out with Just Dance
The program I used off my Wii Fit
The outfit we wore to the Sundancers dance
Brad Caldwell having fun calling during the dance
Friends having fun dancing to Brad
Dancers enjoying the dance
Waiting for the next call
People round dancing in between Mainstream and Club 50 tips
In the evening Larry and I went to Sun City for the Sundancers Monday dance. They had nine squares. We had enough people to have an A tip after the dance. We had a super time dancing to Brad and with our friends.      

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth