Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Friday, February 17, 2017

Thursday 2-16 Weekend Get Away

Weekend Get Away
Yesterday we brought the Minnie and car dolly to the house and you may be wondering why, well, there's an A2 weekend going on at Appelt's Hill Hall, the hall is located in the middle of nowhere, partway between Schulenburg and Hallettsville Texas. The hall is an old unusual multi-sided building that can be used by the public but the Appelts Gun Club takes care of it. Everyone who talks about the hall says it's an unique structure and very cool to see. We have never been to the hall so it's very exciting.

I spent a couple hours getting the Minnie ready for our weekend get away. It's an A2 weekend and not too many people dress up so we don't have to take a lot of clothing. I should say we don't have to take all the square dancing attire. I always take too many clothes but I think it's better to have too much than not enough. In the morning I'll make sure I got everything we need. While I was loading up the Minnie Larry called and made reservations at the Schulenburg RV Park.

It's Thursday and our friends Patrica and Larry met up with us at our house to go to Sun City for their weekly A2 dance. There's only two of us and our house doesn't get too dirty but I always like to have it presentable when we have company. After loading up the Minnie I vacuumed the house and did a few loads of clothes. When I finished my housework I worked on my jig saw puzzle and worked out with Just Dance for 45 minutes.

This evening at the Sundancers there were enough people for two squares plus two extra couples. We had another fantastic night of dancing. 

   

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth