Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Sunday, February 12, 2017

Saturday 2-11 Just Another Gorgeous Day

Another gorgeous day
We didn't have anything on our agenda so we spent the day hanging around the house. I worked on my jig saw puzzle Magical Unicorn. In the afternoon I worked out with my Wii for an hour and half (Wii Fit for a half hour, Gold's Gym for a half hour and Just Dance for a half hour). Larry received the parts he needed to build his DC converter box for his CPAP machine in the Minnie so he worked on building that. He installed the switches to turn the CPAP machine on and off, installed ports for the connector from the CPAP and soldered wires together so everything will work the way he wants. He was just about done when he discovered one of the connectors was different than the others, it looked the same but it was a bit different in size, luckily he was able to find the correct matching connector on Amazon. Hopefully he will be able to complete this next week. No hurry, he won't need this until we leave on our spring trip.

Working Out with the Wii
The switches Larry installed in the CPAP box
The soldering station Larry setup
Soldering the wires
It was a gorgeous day, a little windy but the temperature got up to 82. It was so beautiful people were on the lake enjoying themselves. Flo decided to take a walk down the street. I was even outside with her and I tried to get her to go home but after fighting with her I finally went back to the house and got the car. By the time I got her back she was exhausted. She slept the rest of the day.

The patties I barbecued for dinner
For dinner I barbecued a cheeseburger for Larry and a salmon burger for me. In the evening we watched YouTube videos and a movie on Amazon. The movie was called Into the Wild starring Emile Hirsch, Marcia Gay Harden, William Hurt and Jana Malone. It was based on a true story of Christopher McCandless journey to Alaska. It was a good movie until the end. We had a very relaxing day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth