Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Tuesday 2-14 Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day
Happy Valentine's Day!! I hope you had a great Valentine's Day.

For the past few days for some reason or the other Flo has been adventurous. We live on the main street that goes in and out of our development and it goes to the boat ramp so this makes the road very busy. Today she decided to go for a couple of walks on her own. We have cameras to keep an eye one her while she is outside and usually it's not a problem considering she lays on the front porch, back porch or on the driveway. Both times we were able to track her down quickly, the first time I was doing dishes and I looked at the camera and Flo was gone. I went outside and saw her walking down the street towards the lake. I got her collar and leash and brought her back. By the time we were back to the house she was tired and limping really bad. After lunch I decided to workout. She doesn't like it when I workout so I let her out in the front so she can lay on the porch. When I looked up she was gone, Larry got the car keys and went to track her down. She was walking down the street in the other direction. A lady had seen her, stopped her car and was trying to take her home when Larry showed up. Larry thanked her and loaded Flo in the car. It's amazing no matter her much she is in pain she still wants to go walking. The problem is she doesn't know her limits. I guess we'll have to get the chain out of the Minnie and put her on it so she won't get run over.

Remember the other day I wrote about Larry building a device to allow him to run his CPAP machine off of a battery. The two connectors he ordered came in so he went back to the project. Once he finished he checked to make sure everything worked. The device was a success.

I worked out for an hour and fifteen minutes. I have a workout channel called All Fitness TV on our ROKU. I worked out for a half hour with a Jazz program. Then I did Just Dance for forty-five minutes.

In the evening we watched YouTube videos and a couple movies off Amazon. The first movie was The Crash Reel, it was a documentary about Kevin Pearce who was a top snowboarder in the country. It was a very good documentary about Kevin's achievements and his challenges recovering from a terrible accident that left him with a brain injury. The second movie was See: An Art Road Trip. It was a movie made by two artists, who traveled around the country to see the beauty of the country and art. It was also a good movie. We had a very good day. 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth