Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Monday 2-27 Jury Duty

Jury Duty
Last month I received a summons to report for jury duty and today was the day. I arrived at the Bell County Justice Center at 8:45 am. I haven't done this in years so I wasn't sure what to expect. Well, it was a long morning and.it was different than what I remembered. We were all at the complex until 1:30 pm and I wasn't chosen to be one of the jurors.. We had a couple of breaks but no lunch break. They wanted to have the jurors chosen before lunch. 

While I was doing this Larry kept Flo company and finished what he could in the attic. When I got home I had lunch and then we loaded Flo into the car and we went to The Home Depot. We returned the items we didn't need for the vent project and now that Larry has the solar panels for the Minnie venting the tanks project we picked up a part he needed.

When we got home I worked out for a half hour on Just Dance. Then it was time for dinner.

A beautiful sunset we saw while going to the Sundancers Dance
Students dancing to Brad before the dance started
Our friends from Killeen having fun dancing to Brad
Round dancing in between Club 50 and Mainstream tips
In the evening we went to Sun City to dance with the Sundancers for their weekly dance. This week the dance was at Cowan Creek instead of the Ball Room. There were seven squares for the dance. This was great considering you can only fit ten squares in the room. We danced every tip of Mainstream, Club 50 and Plus. After the dance we did an A tip considering we had four couples that could dance A. We had a fabulous time dancing with friends and to Brad. LIFE IS GOOD!!!!     

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth