Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Tuesday 5-21 Beautiful Day

Beautiful Day

The day started out with a little rain but it cleared up and the sun came out.

Larry  has continued working with his new router. It worked extremely well except he could not get our light switches or plugs to work with it. After three days of reading forums and trying different ideas he was about ready to return it but he decided to put an append in the forum for the router software asking for ideas. He has now had three folks reply back, one is a developer of the software who lives in Australia, another is a user who lives in the Cezch Repulik. With their suggestions he was able to get past the major hurdle but he still had one more problem, he now had a switch connected but the app that controls them would not work correctly. He ended up calling the manufacture and after sitting on hold for an hour the lady who answered was able to tell him how to fix it. He thinks everything is fixed and is very happy. Tomorrow he will reinstall it and hook everything up and we will see if it really works.


While he was working on the router I finished reading America's First Daughter. It was an excellent book.

After lunch I went outside and mowed the frontyard and half the backyard. Larry weedeated and blew out the garage, he also blew off the porches and driveway. After I cooled off I started another jigsaw puzzle called Bobby's Room made by Bits and Pieces.


New puzzle Bobby's Room


Larry finished rereading my annual book. He uploaded it to Blurb and ordered my printed books.

In the evening we watched a comedy movie via Amazon called Corner Gas. It was a Canadian movie from the same series. It wasn't that good. Afterwards I watched a few episodes of Suits. While watching Suits I finished doing my steps, which was 15,000. 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth