Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Thursday, December 19, 2019

Wednesday 12-18 Cold Front




It was cold all day. At least the wind went down and temperature was back in the low 50s.

I finished reading the first book of a six book series of Grantchester. We watched the series on PBS for many years and liked it. It was about a young vicar named Sidney Chambers, who investigates murders with Inspector, Geordie Keating. The television series was based on the book series and was very close to the book. It was an easy read book. Then I took a nap for a couple of hours. Afterwards I worked on my jigsaw puzzle.


Finished the first book of Grantchester


While I read Larry rebuilt our Fire TV. Once he rebuilt the Fire TV, he made sure that it worked correctly. Then we watched our YouTube videos.

In the evening we watched Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them. Then we watched an episode of Off the Cuf: Subtropolis- The World's Largest Underground Business Complex. This episode was about an underground complex in Kansas City, that is 150 feet underground and is a 55 millions square foot cave. It was very interesting. Then I watched a few episodes of Bones.


Relaxing in front of the television
Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth