Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Monday, December 30, 2019

Sunday 12-29 No Dancing

A day of relaxation

It was a windy day. The wind was out of the north and was very comfortable, we didn't have to run the air conditioner. At 4:30 the wind died down. It was very pleasant with the temperature at 70 degrees.

On Sundays there is no dancing so we spent the day hanging around the Minnie. Over the past five years we have done most of the tourist stuff in The Valley. Larry finished a book and started reading another. I did my daily challenges and The World Tour Solitaire, which had 30 games. Then I worked on my annual book and did some Sudoku. I walked around J-Five for an hour and half to get my steps. Today I did 15,000 steps. It's hard to do my steps when we aren't dancing or walking anywhere.


Just having fun
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth