Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Friday, December 20, 2019

Thursday 12-19 Weekly A2 Dance

Super Day!!!!

We spent the day hanging around the house and keeping warm. 

I finished my book yesterday so I worked on my jigsaw puzzle. Before doing this I did the Free Cell Adventure, which had 20 FreeCell Solitaire games. While I was doing the Solitaire games Larry played with our photos on Google and our Fire TV.




In the evening we met up with our Thursday night A2 tape group at Sun City. We met with them at 5:00 and did an hour and a half of C1. We had a square plus three extra people. We had a great time dancing to the tapes and some of them were very challenging. Then we danced another hour and a half of A2. We had two squares plus an extra person. A couple of the dancers brought in snacks, that were Christmas sugar cookies, a box of chocolate covered nuts, raisins and cherries and a can of brownies and cookies. We had a super evening of dancing with friends and tapes.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth