Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Saturday, December 14, 2019

Friday 12-13 Doing Housework

Just hanging around the house

We hung around the house all day. 

I read and worked on Solitaire World Tour of 30 games. I did my weekly housework.


Doing housework


Our Christmas snowman has an arm that holds his hat, when it is turned on the arm moves and he takes his hat on and off. There were no lights on the hat so at night you can not see it move. I had a short set of lights laying around so this afternoon we strung it around the hat and part of the arm. Now you can see the hat moving.


Our Christmas Snowman

Our Christmas Snowman after the extra lights.

In the evening we watched an Amazon movie called Late Night. It was a comedy starring Emma Thompson and Mindy Kaling. It was about a late night show host, who is losing her long running show. It was a good movie. Then we watched an episode of Boston Legal. Then I watched a few episodes of the fourth season of The Heart Guy.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth