Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Monday 12-23 Getting Ready


Our day started out with a little fog. Once the fog lifted I started back on putting things in the Minnie for our trip. I loaded clothes and finished loading up the refrigerator. We are almost ready, we just need to put a few last minute items in and I need to make the bed.

After finishing up getting the Minnie ready I did a couple loads of clothes. We went to town and stopped the mail. I also made a casserole to take with us tomorrow when we go to Round Rock to celebrate Christmas. 
Doing laundry

Having fun cooking
In the evening we watched The Polar Express, it has kind of become a Christmas tradition. Then we finished watching the second season of Boston Legal. Then I watched bones. We had a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth