Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Monday, December 5, 2016

12-4 DBD Christmas Dance

Having Fun
I slept in until almost 8:00. It was damp and cold and it rained on and off all day. I made an easy breakfast of biscuits. Afterwards we relaxed, Larry read the paper and watched the Giz Wiz while I napped on the couch.

Once a month our DBD square dancing friends get together for a dance. It's at Briarcliff Texas which is 110 miles from the house, it takes us a couple of hours to get there. They have two 2 hours sessions of dancing and an hour in between for dinner. Today was their Christmas Dance. Everyone brought a dish or dessert. I took a pasta salad, Heath bar dessert and Club crackers. There were four crock pots of vegetable soup, chili, Mexican casserole and a hamburger soup. They had a lot of desserts and other snacks. There were three squares and an extra couple. When we go to the DBD dance at Briarcliff Jimmy always makes it challenging and fun. We had a super time visiting and dancing with friends. 
When we got home Flo was happy to see us. After saying hi to her I fed her and then took her outside. It was raining so I stood under an umbrella while Flo did her thing. Then I dried her off. For the rest of the night we relaxed. We had a fantastic day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth