Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Thursday, December 1, 2016

11-30 Welcome to Texas Shirley


I decided not to go to the gym today so that I could finish getting ready for Shirley's visit. But before doing house work I wanted to go to town. I like pizza, does not matter if its fresh or frozen, either way is great, now Larry doesn't care if he had pizza or not, its not that he does not like pizza, he is fine with it but it would not be on the top of his favorites list. We use to get Red Baron frozen pizzas but since we started eating Mama Cozzi's from Aldi they are now my favorite frozen pizza so this morning we loaded Flo into the car and went to Aldi for pizzas.

When we got home I made lunch. Afterwards I continued cleaning the house. I did a couple loads of clothes, vacuumed the house and did the floors. It took a couple of hours. Then I relaxed. We left the house at 4:45 to go pickup Shirley at the airport in Waco. Her flight doesn't arrive until 6:16 but we didn't want to be late. Her flight came on time. On the way back we stopped by Subway and had dinner. When we got home Flo was waiting for us in hall by the front door. She was very excited to see her Grandma and us. We spent the rest of the evening visiting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth