Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Monday, December 12, 2016

12-11 Windy Day

What a windy day!!!
We woke up to a light rain and wind, before long it was a gale force kind of wind, they were reporting wind gusts of 40mph. Our A lessons at Allemande Hall with the TIPS Club was at 2:00 today so we hung around the house and watched some YouTube videos and our weekly tech show GizWiz. We left for our lessons a little before 1:00, we had six couples and Wendell walked us through three new moves. We enjoyed visiting with friends and getting as much floor time as we can.

Square Dancing with Friends
When we returned to the house I fixed leftover poppers from yesterday for Larry and me. I fed Flo her dinner. After dinner we watched another the Harry Potter movie The Deathly Hallows Part 1. When the movie was over we watched our RV YouTube videos. I played computer games and updated my annual book. The temperature got up to 66 degrees, which was a lot warmer than the last few days. We had a beautiful day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth