Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Friday, July 8, 2016

7-7 Happy Thursday


This morning we decided to do our weekly grocery shopping. Before we did this we stopped by The Barn Car Wash to give the car a bath. Then we took Flo swimming at Nolan Creek. If she had her way she would go swimming everyday. While I walked Flo around the creek area, she sniffed and swam. We weren't alone today. There was a family, a mother, two boys, a girl, grandfather and grandmother. The girl was floating down the creek on a tube and the grandfather was keeping an eye on her. Mom and grandmother was watching the boys swim. As Flo was swimming and I was walking along the bank the grandfather smiled and said Flo looked like she was in heaven. Flo saw the little girl so she swam to her and the little girl laughed. After saying our hellos Flo kept swimming and I continued my walking. When Flo finally got out of the water she was exhausted. I put her leash on and we started walking back to the car where Larry was reading the newspaper. As we were walking back Flo stopped a few times to roll in the grass. When we got to the ducks she started to chase them. I released the leash and let her run after them. She didn't get too far before her back legs gave out. She rested a little and then she ran after them again. When she finished chasing the ducks we went back to the car. After drying her off I put her in the car and then we headed towards HEB. Larry thought about taking Flo home first before stopping at HEB considering it was starting to get hot. But he decided it wasn't too hot and there was a breeze so she would be ok. After shopping we went across the street to The UPS Store to pick up our mail.
UPS Store
 After lunch I took a two hour nap and Larry called a couple of lawyers to see how much it would cost to get a new Will drawn up. One said it would be $350.00 and the other one said it would be $600.00. He decided he would shop around a little more. When I woke up I read, worked out for a half hour on my Wii Fit and worked on my puzzle for a half hour. 
Square Dancing is fun
In the evening we met up with Louis at Walmart to go to TIPS Patriotic Dance. There were two squares and Dale Smith did the calling. The third and sixth tips were A tips, which was great because we get some practice. We had fun visiting and dancing with our friends. We had a great day. Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth