Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Tuesday, July 12, 2016

7-11 Doing Errands and a Little More

Doing Errands
We woke up and really didn't have anything on our plates that we needed to do. We decided we might as well do a couple of errands. We loaded Flo into the car and headed to town. The first stop was at the UPS Store to pickup our mail and mail out a book that was ordered from our Paperback Swap account. We needed to get gas in the car so we filled it up and Flo was getting low on food so we stopped at Belton Feed. Nolan Creek was just down the street from Belton Food but we decided to wait another day before taking Flo for a swim, we are hoping the current will subside by then. We are low on light bulbs at the house so we stopped by Lowe's, we are looking for some 75 watt LED bulbs but we don't like the local prices. It's weird, the 60 watt LED's come with two bulbs for about $4.50 but if you go to the 75 watt there's only one in a pack and they are about $12, we passed on the light bulbs. A while back I was getting something out of the storage closet and my sewing kit fell out and broke. We have been looking for a new one but I am having trouble finding something I like so we stopped by Academy to look at their tackle boxes to see if they would work, still looking, I am not in a hurry. The last stop was at Aldi to pickup some more frozen pizzas. As we were shopping Larry saw a Mama Cozzi's blue cheese and pears pizza, couldn't believe he actually bought it. He is not normally the type to try "different" things.

Just Dance 2016 for a half hour
Gold's Gym for a half hour
During the afternoon I worked out for a half hour using Gold Gym's boxing program and a half hour on Just Dance 2016. It has been a long time since I worked out with Gold Gym so I know I will be a little sore. After I finished my workout I worked on my puzzle.

The cookies I took to lessons
After dinner we met up with Louis at Walmart to go to our A lessons. We had two squares and learned two moves and were introduced to a third one. I brought peanut butter filled cookies to lessons. When we got home I worked on my puzzle until it was time to go to bed. We had a busy day.    

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth