Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Saturday, July 9, 2016

7-8 Working on Nueshcwanstein Castle Puzzle

Nueschwanstein Castle
I stayed up until 3:00 in the morning to finish reading Missing You by Harlan Coben. I was going to go to bed earlier but I only had 30 pages left to read. It was a good book with a lot of twist and turns. It took me a couple of days to read the book. Today I went back to working on my Nueschwanstein Castle puzzle. In the morning Larry and I did some yardwork. I did our weekly mowing. We haven't had any rain in awhile so I didn't mow the back part of the backyard. Larry had told the sprinkler system not to water the front yard this morning so I could mow. While I mowed Larry weedeated and blew out the garage, driveway and porches. When I finished mowing the frontyard Larry turned on the sprinkler system in the front yard. It was a perfect day to mow, there was cloud cover and a breeze, it took me an hour to mow. After lunch I took about a three hour nap. When I woke up I worked out with Just Dance for a half hour and Wii Fit for another half hour. 

In the evening we watched a 1997 movie on Amazon called Ulee's Gold starring Peter Fonda and Patricia Richardson. It was about a reclusive beekeeper who pulls his dysfunctional family back together. It was a very slow moving movie. Then Larry read and  I worked on my puzzle until it was time to go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth