Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Friday, July 10, 2015

7-9 Luau Dance

Should I read another book or do another jig saw puzzle?
This afternoon I finished reading Burden of Proof, now I have to decide if I start another book or do another puzzle. I decided I would do a puzzle, Vintage America made by Buffalo. I didn't get started until we got back from square dancing. The Coryell County Squares were dark last month so it was nice to start dancing with them again. The dance tonight was their Luau Dance, people dressed in Hawaiian attire and the club handed out leis for everyone. We had four squares during the mainstream tips and three squares for plus. In between the square dancing tips there was line dancing and round dancing to records. There was a lot of delicious food  and Ed Larder did a great job of calling. We met up with Jan and Skip to drive to the dance together. Larry and I had a fun time dancing and visiting with our friends. 

Line Dancing

Round Dancing
Vintage America Puzzle

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth