Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Thursday, July 2, 2015

7-1 Swimming in Belton Lake


Swimming in Belton Lake

Today was a very relaxing day. After lunch I took Flo to the lake to go swimming. While we were there we saw a few people and she met a dog. The other day when we were at the lake the parking lot was submerged and today the parking blocks were uncovered. The hiking trail from the boat ramp to Temple Lake Park only has a little water on it, when you first walking it for about fifty feet you wade through water that goes up to your ankles. The reason I know this is because Flo and I checked it out. We were at the lake for about an hour and had a great time. When we got back I read the rest of the afternoon.

In the evening Larry and I met Skip and Jan at Best Buy to carpool to Georgetown to go square dancing with the Shirts 'n' Skirts Club. Ed Larder called for Jim Hayes and Martha did the cuing for the line dances. There were enough people for four squares and Larry and I danced all the square dancing tips. Martha did line dances in between the square dancing tips and I danced along with her. We had a fun time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth