Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Saturday, May 16, 2015

5-15 Graduation Dance

The outfits Larry and I wore to Graduation Dance

This morning it rained on and off, the sun finally came out in mid afternoon. Larry and I worked on the puzzle most of the day. In the evening Larry and I went to Killeen to help the Killeen Kickers celebrated Betsy's 2nd square dancing class. They had eight students graduating from the class, a family with mom, dad and two girls, mom and son and a couple. The class did a tip with blindfolds and paper bags on their feet and they had to totally rely on their angels to guide them through the tip. They did a super job. There were enough people there for  seven squares and they had a guest caller Jim Hayes. In between the square dancing tips Christina cued a line dance. Larry and I danced all the tips and I danced the line dancing. We had a great time.

The students dancing a tip blindfolded and paper bags on their feet

Line Dancing with the Killeen Kickers and other square dancers

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth