Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

5-12 The Party’s Over

 

SmileyFace

The Party’s Over

Ok, ok, it’s time to get up and get moving the party’s over. During our trip I worked out a few times but I should have exercised more. I lost a couple of pounds but I put it back on since I’ve been home. Now it’s time to get up and start working out again.  It has been 49 days since I used my Wii Fit. I slowly crawled off the couch and turned on my Wii. I started off with Just Dance for 45 minutes and then worked out to the Wii Fit for 30 minutes. Wow, I did it I worked out for an hour and 15 minutes.

In the evening we watched four more episodes of Call The Midwife, now we’re caught up until Sunday. Today I worked a little bit on my new puzzle and read a little. During our trip I did a lot of Sudoku and I was starting to get a little board so I started a novel written by Scott Turow called Ordinary Heroes. I’m half way through, it’s really a good book so I read some more of it today.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth