Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

5-11 Red, White and Blue Dance


Red, White and Blue Dance
Red, White and Blue Dance with the Sundancers

Yesterday, I finished putting the Pine Road Service puzzle together and I wanted another puzzle so off to Walmart we went. Walmart had a lot of puzzles but only a few with 2000 pieces. We found a couple of them and I decided on Cinque Terre, Italy because of all the different colors that will challenge me like the Pine Road Service did. While there we did some grocery shopping. When we got home I could hardly wait to get started on the puzzle but first I took the Pine Road Service puzzle apart and put it back into its box. Then I sorted out the frame pieces from the rest of the pieces and started to assemble the frame. The frame isn’t completely together because Larry and I decided to go square dancing with the Sundancers in Sun City Georgetown. Larry e-mailed Jeanne to see if they were having a dance and where it was going to be. Jeanne responded and said to wear red, white and/or blue to the dance and if we wanted to participate in the dinner before the dance to bring a side dish. I baked Oatmeal Scotties Cookies to take with us. There were 11 squares at the dance and they had a lot of food. They catered brisket and sausage and people brought pasta salads, potato salads, beans and desserts. We had a ball. After not dancing for seven weeks I started out a little rusty but quickly got it together. I could not believe the number of people who stopped by to welcome us back and to tell us how much they missed us while we were gone. Sure makes you feel good to be missed.

Pine Road Service Puzzle-005
Pine Road Service finished

IMG_0002
Cinque Terre Italy Puzzle

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth