Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Thursday, November 14, 2019

Wednesday 11-13 Just Another Day

Another cold day

Today, it didn't get out of 30s. We spent the entire day at home. I finished reading the fifth book of the Penny Green series written by Emily Organ. I worked on my annual book while Larry read. We watched some YouTube videos we follow.

Yesterday, when we went grocery shopping we picked up some Empanada shells. We hadn't had empanada's in a long time. I usually put pork sausage in them but today I decided to put chicken fajitas meat from Aldi. They tasted very good.

In the evening we started to watched three episodes of the second season of Durrells in Corfu. Afterwards I started a new series on Acorn called The Heart Guy. It's an Australian series about a heart surgeon that had to return home after making a mistake as a heart surgeon. We had a relaxing day. 


Relaxing day
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth