Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Tuesday 11-26 Minnie Project

Smile and be happy

We had an overcast day with wind. It sprinkled on and off in the afternoon.

Larry worked on a Minnie project most of the day. He walked around the Minnie and checked out the seams to see which ones needed resealed. He removed the old caulk/sealing, cleaned the surface and resealed the seams. He worked on this project until it was time for dinner. He did taken a couple of breaks when it started to sprinkle.


Cleaning the seams before resealing them

Removing old sealant

Cleaning off extra sealant from seam

Removing old sealant

While he was doing this I worked on my annual book and started a jigsaw puzzle. The jigsaw puzzle I started was Photomosaics by Robert Silvers. It has 1,000 pieces. It's going to be a challenge because the pieces are small. The pieces have a picture them and the colors are very close to each other. But I like a challenge. 


Photomosaics Puzzle
All the pieces to assemble 1,000
In the evening we finished watching the final season of The Durrells in Corfu. It was a sad ending but the time that the series took place the ending was appropriate. Then I started another six part detective series called Lochness. Then I did my daily challenges.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth