Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Thursday, August 8, 2019

Wednesday 8-7 Doing This and That

What should we do?

Lately, it's been close to 100 degrees at the house. We didn't mow last week because the yards looked ok. Early this morning out came the lawn mower. I wanted to get it done before it got hot. I forgot that we water the yard early in the morning before I get up. The yards were a little wet. The frontyard was ok but when I went to the backyard it was wet. I normally run the motor a little slower but today the wet grass was causing the mower to try and stall so I had to run it faster. While I was mowing Larry weedeated and treated the weeds. It took me an hour to mow the yards, I only mowed half the backyard. This probably will be the last time we mow this year because we'll be going on our Fall Trip at the end of the month. We hire a mowing company to take care of the mowing while we're gone.


Mowing the yards

After cooling off we went to the storage center to put a battery charger on the Minnie. The last two times we have taken it for a drive it has started but it has been slow to turn over. Before we leave on our trip Larry wants to make sure it is fully charged and then try to test it. The battery is almost six years old and may need to be replaced. Next we went to The UPS Store to send the old Stream Labs Control Leak Detector to the vendor considering they replaced it with a new one. We also stopped by Walmart for a couple of things.


Doing errands

In the afternoon we did some reading and I did my weekly housework.


Time to do my weekly housework

 In the evening we finished watching the second season of The Good Karma Hospital. Then we finished watching the eleventh season of Poirot. When Larry went to bed I watched one of the Christmas episode of Murdock Mysteries. We had a great day.       

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth